19th December 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BVSC graduates?

What are the job opportunities for BVSC graduates? Specifically in private sector jobs.
Please give me the details.

9th March 2014, 12:07 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BVSC graduates?

Basically veterinary science deals with the curing,treating and diagnosing the various kind of diseases in birds and animals.Your main responsibility is to take care of the welfare and health of the animals.Of course there are very good number of jobs available after BV.Sc courses.You may go for the employment fields such as in Hospitals,Government projects,Animal food companies and more.

You can find your job profiles such as Dentists,Surgeons,Radiologists,Physicians,Biologic al scientists,Animal inspectors,Optometrists,Animal care and service workers,Podiatrists,Anesthetists,Veterinary Technologists and Technicians and more.You may also find good employment areas such as Veterinary clinics,Zoos and wildlife research,Government projects,Dairy research Institutes,Pharmaceutical companies,Colleges/Universities,Animal welfare societies and more.

You can also choose to work in the piggery farms,Government veterinary hospitals,stud farms,dairy farms,husbandry departments,poultry farms and more.You can find your role in Non government organizations,and People for Ethical Treatment of Animal,League of Pastoral People,Bharti Agro Industrial Federation,and more.You can find these n number of job opportunities after your completion of BVSC qualification.
20th January 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz can you tell me which subject is the best for Masterof veterinary science for job purpose
6th October 2021, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

If I have pcm in 10 2 so I can become animal inspectors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?