15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Details about the Job vacancies for freshers of B.E Electrical Engineering with contact address?

I am udhay D.kumar and i completed BE(EEE) (fresher 2016 batch)and I looking for a job if u have any vacancy details mean please inform me. My on:8890552705Email:[email protected]. Thank u.

15th June 2016, 07:43 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Details about the Job vacancies for freshers of B.E Electrical Engineering with contact address?

There are many campus recruitment drive which are organized for the fresher's for the batch of 2016, i am mentioning below the list of some core companies where you can apply for the recruitment and i am pretty sure that if you take the recruitment seriously, then you will surely get into any one the two mentioned below company.

1. Syntel International PVT. LTD
2. Cognizant Technology.

SO, what you need to do is that, you need to search for the keyword
"campus drive by Syntel" and "campus Drive by Cognizant"

And the very first link that you will get is of the companies only, so you need to fill the application form online and then submit with the latest resume.
15th June 2016, 08:35 PM
january2016

Default Re: Details about the Job vacancies for freshers of B.E Electrical Engineering with contact address?

There are vacancy in many of the company, you can try with the mentioned below companies:

1. IGATE.
2. TCS.
3. Syntel
4. capgemini.

These are the companies who are conduction recruitment drive for the fresher's.
And if you want to join us, you can join us anytime. We don't need your qualification rather than your dedication.
7th October 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am shermily. R and i completed BE(EEE) (fresher 2021 batch)and I looking for a job if u have any vacancy details mean please inform me. My phone:9447773617,9025263436
Email:[email protected]. Thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?