14th June 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How to join government B.Ed after completing Maths(CA)?

Sir. I am complete in maths(ca)eqvalent to maths .i am join to govt b.ed so any problem sir maths(ca) to join in govt b.ed college please answer me sir.and request govt b.ed application entha mönth issue sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Ed course after completing PG?
  2. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  3. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  4. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  5. Which course should I opt for between B.Ed and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc General?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join B.Ed with regular in Hyderabad after completing degree with 52%?
  8. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  9. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  10. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it?
  12. What is the total fee for B.Ed course for a year?
  13. How can I apply for government seat for B.ed? What is the date of announcement?
  14. Am I eligible for SI position having completed Diploma with one backlog?
  15. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  16. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join? -- [New]
  17. After doing BBA how to do B.ed?
  18. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
1st September 2013, 01:10 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to join government B.Ed after completing Maths(CA)?

Hello Friend;

There are vast opportunities for the aspirants who have completed and passed B.Sc in Mathematics.They can pursue higher education or they can search for job in Government as well as in Private Sector.

***Certification Courses after B.Sc in Mathematics:

Various certification courses available in Commerce field for the B.Sc in Mathematics Graduates. The courses are as follows;
Charted Accountant
Charted Financial Analyst
Certified Financial Planner
Company Secretaryship
Several Certification Courses are available in Networking field for the B.Sc Mathematics Graduates. Some of the courses are;
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Cisco Certified Network Professional
Cisco Certified Voice Professional
***Job Opportunities after Mathematics:

There are jobs in various other sectors for the graduates of B.Sc in Mathematics. These sectors are given below;
Software
Insurance
Market Research
Banking Sector
There are also jobs available for these graduates in Government sector. Various exams are conducted by UPSC every year for recruiting these graduates to several posts. Some of those exams are given below;
Tax Assistant Exam
Statistical Investigator Exam
Grade III & Compiler Exam
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Most popular career options are teaching. There are plenty of colleges available in India that provides various courses in Mathematics. So it is very easy to fond job in this field. For this reason this career option is popular among the graduates of B.Sc Mathematics.

REGARDS............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?