6th August 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in MNCs for BCom General candidate?

Hi Sir, I am in final year of my BCom General. I want to get job in an MNC. So can I know about the MNCs in India where I can get a good and reputed job. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities.

26th February 2023, 09:06 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNCs for BCom General candidate?

As a BCom General graduate, you may be eligible for job opportunities in various MNCs. Some of the MNCs in India that offer jobs to BCom graduates are:
  • Deloitte
  • KPMG
  • PwC
  • EY
  • IBM
  • Accenture
  • Capgemini
  • Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
  • Wipro
  • Infosys

In these companies, you may get job opportunities in various fields such as accounting, finance, taxation, audit, analytics, etc. To increase your chances of getting a job in an MNC, you can also work on developing your skills in areas like communication, analytical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork, and leadership. Additionally, you can also consider doing internships or gaining some work experience in relevant fields to enhance your profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?