29th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is best suited for taking up in graduation?

Which subject is best and suitable for graduation course? So plz tell me which subject I choose? Can you please share your experience on the various courses which we can take and how it help in our future? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is physical science considered as a graduation subject in UPSC?
  2. Institutes which offer mass communication and media studies? Pros and cons of taking the subject as choice in graduation?
  3. Can I give the exam of Deputy Collector Class I after completing graduation in Arts faculty by taking politics subject
  4. Is it mandatory to appear in the subject of post-graduation only for NET?
  5. What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?
  6. Which course is the best suited for BSc IT?
  7. Can I take admission after scornig 47% in BSc
  8. Completed BCA : Which optional subject is suitable for me for IAS exam?
  9. How can I do post graduation from IGNOU having done graduation from BHU?
  10. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  11. How to apply for IAS after passing graduation in Fisheries?
  12. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  13. Can I take admission in B.Ed after Bachelors degree in Tourism from IGNOU?
  14. Which books are best suited to preparation for UGC NET with management
  15. Age limit and benefits in IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  17. Which graduation course will be best to do if I have scored 80% marks in 12th and later opt for CA?
  18. What should I do after scoring 91% in standard 10th? I am having an interest in commerce
8th March 2016, 11:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is best suited for taking up in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject is best and suitable for graduation course? So plz tell me which subject I choose? Can you please share your experience on the various courses which we can take and how it help in our future? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.
The B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science is one of the best courses to choose in Graduation. You can choose the same to pursue your career in the software field. The salary and the opportunities are very high in this field. The candidate has very good chance of getting a job in the MNCs. You have to choose a good college and score very good marks to get a job in the MNCs. The Computer Science is the best subject, because most of the graduates from other subjects also try for a job in the IT industry only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?