6th June 2018, 01:43 AM
ramesh.pevekar

Whether having backlogs in BTech is a barrier to get job in PSU?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in BTech. He got 1 backlog each in 5th and 6th semesters. So, I am little worried about his career. I just want to know that is it a barrier having backlogs to get job in PSU? Please let me know immediately.

7th June 2018, 02:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether having backlogs in BTech is a barrier to get job in PSU?

Yes, candidates with backlogs are not eligible for recruitment in PSU's.

So, if you have any backlog then you are not eligible to get job in PSU.
9th June 2018, 06:50 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether having backlogs in BTech is a barrier to get job in PSU?

Yes, definitely backlogs are the barrier in getting job in PSUs as well as MNCs.

PSUs and MNCs don't hire people having backlogs in graduation course or post graduation course, so he/she must clear those backlogs anyhow to get recruited into PSUs/MNCs.

However, the candidate can get job in small scale companies as they mainly focus on candidate's skills and not on percentage.

So, even after 4 years of graduation, candidate fails to clear backlogs. He/she can work in small companies and simultaneously clear his/her backlogs. After working in small companies, he/she can apply for PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?