30th August 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) holder in Chandigarh?

Hello friends, I am a BA graduate, I have done BA in Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management. I am looking for a job in private sector. So, I would like to know about the opportunities in Chandigarh for me. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd March 2023, 12:36 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) holder in Chandigarh?

There are various job opportunities available in private sector for a BA graduate with Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management specialization in Chandigarh. Some of the popular industries where you can apply for jobs are:

Advertising Agencies: You can apply for jobs in advertising agencies in Chandigarh. Some of the popular advertising agencies in Chandigarh are Crayons Advertising, Adworth Media, Evoke Media Services, etc.

Retail Industry: Retail industry is a good option for you. You can apply for jobs in various retail stores and malls such as Big Bazaar, Westside, Pantaloons, Reliance Trends, etc.

FMCG Companies: FMCG companies are always in need of marketing professionals. You can apply for jobs in FMCG companies such as Hindustan Unilever, Dabur, Nestle, ITC, etc.

Banking and Finance: You can also explore job opportunities in banking and finance sector. Banks such as HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, etc. offer various job opportunities in their marketing and sales departments.

E-commerce: E-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc. are expanding their operations in Chandigarh and offer various job opportunities in sales and marketing.

Make sure to keep an eye on various job portals such as Naukri.com, Indeed.com, and Monster.com to apply for the job openings in your desired field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?