9th April 2011, 08:02 PM
dipusarkar678

Am I eligible for CDS exam if I am studying B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management?

sir i am studying in B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management will i be eligible for cds exam?

18th April 2011, 04:53 PM
hari om yadav

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDS exam if I am studying B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management?

hello dear,
sorry! you are not eligible for CDS exam . the bsc holders are eligible for this.
20th April 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDS exam if I am studying B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management?

AMIE degree holder are eligible for CDS exam
22nd April 2011, 08:50 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for CDS exam if I am studying B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipusarkar678 View Post
sir i am studying in B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management will i be eligible for cds exam?
Educational Qualifications required for CDS exam is

->For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.

->For Naval Academy B.Sc. (with Physics & Mathematics) or Bachelor of Engineering.

->For Air Force Academy : Degree of Recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.

Candidates, who have yet to pass their degree examination will be eligible

This will be subject to availability of vacancies and fulfilling the laid down qualitative requirements (including 60% in graduation)

And I'm uploading the file of CDS eligibility too

Go through this

best wishes

~aditya~
Attached Files
File Type: docx CDS eligibility.docx(25.5 KB, 139 views)
23rd April 2011, 04:20 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for CDS exam if I am studying B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management?

Quote:
Yes friend

you can write the CDS exam upto my knowledge

the CDS exam which is the acronym for the Combined Defense Services

This exam is conducted Annually

Basically the degree is the eligibility of most of the exam areas

but some exam has some special qualification

once have a look on my attached eligibility file

so that you will get a clear idea and you can conclude the disparity on the view of your personal eligibility..

regards

~aditya~
Attached Files
File Type: docx CDS eligibility.docx(25.5 KB, 110 views)
24th April 2011, 12:07 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for CDS exam if I am studying B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management?

Quote:
Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by the UPSC twice a
year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For IMA and OTA
To apply for the IMA and OTA a candidate should have a degree in any discipline.

For Naval Academy
For the Naval Academy a candidate should have a degree of engineering.

For Air Force Academy
For the Air force Academy a candidate should have a degree from a recognized university. Should have Physics and Maths
at 10+2.

Age Limit

For IMA 19 to 24 years.

For Naval Academy 19 to 22 years.

For OTA 19 to 25 years.

For Air Force Academy 19 to 23 years.

For more information on CSDE examination visit the UPSC web site
www.upsc.gov.in
24th April 2011, 06:01 PM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

hi dear,
For combined defence service examination minimum qualification required is graduation in any stream from a recognised institution or university of india, and as you are well aware that UGC is also recognised.

Age Limit -

Indian Military Academy - 19-24 Years

Air Force Academy - 19-23 Years

Naval Academy - 19-22 Years

Officers’ Training Academy - 19-27 Years

i have attached the detail about CDS exam .
kindly download the attachment, it will really help you.
Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Eligibility for CDS.docx(24.0 KB, 104 views)
25th April 2011, 01:47 PM
professor.singh

Smile Re: Am I eligible for CDS exam if I am studying B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management?

Quote:
Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) is a UPSC conducted exam and it is the path to join the nation's Defence forces.

Combined Defence Service exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year for recruitment to office cadre of the Army, Navy and Air force. CDS exam is conducted generally in the months of May and October.

Eligibility for CDS examination

Educational Qualifications:

For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.

For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.

For IMA: 19-24 years.

For Naval Academy:19-22 years.

For Air Force Academy: 19-23 years.

For Officers Training Academy: Male candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years.
5th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

iam elegible for cds exam, if i stduy amie
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?