29th October 2011, 07:45 PM
MEHTA 1964

How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm

I am 47 years old and have spent 25 years in private sector. My work profile was to handle the back end/sales administration, providing support to the sales team, making policies for sales & marketing etc.

I wish to go for working in insurance sector. Would it be possible that I spend my rest of life in insurance sector.

Please advise and if possible please also mark a copy of reply at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for a person having experience in Sales Insurance?
  2. How to complete AMIE with Sales Engineer job in a private firm?
  3. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  4. What should I study among BBA and B.Com in IGNOU if having 8 years of experience in Sales job being a 33 years old candidate?
  5. Am I eligible for any state or central government job if I am a commerce graduate working for private firm as a assistant sales manager
  6. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  7. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  8. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  9. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience?
  10. Sale/distribution dates of entrance forms for b.com(hons.) of all institutions of India?
  11. How SAP is helpful for career in Sales? Which course is beneficial?
  12. What kind of Jobs that a candidate from MBA in HR and Marketing apply for?
  13. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  15. Is Company Secretary Course hard or easy?
  16. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  17. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job? -- [New]
  18. What are the courses that can be better than B.Com honours?
29th April 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm

I have done my graduation with 50% marks and i have recently completed my mba with 60% marks plz give me advice that i can apply for administrative officer scale i in lic or any in other govt. Insurance organization for the same post ?
Plz give me advice or if possible plz mark a copy of reply at my [email protected]
5th June 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm

I am B.com graduate DOB- 08-01-1963, working as a Area Sales Manager, of PVT company , job experience 30 yrs, I want to switch over Insurance sector company, I have well accounted established with financial sound business personals in different states Bengal, Bihar and Jharkhand, give me the guide line how can I do the jobs. reply my mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?