19th December 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

hello
i am studying in BTECH in 2nd year of ece
can you please tell about the
eligibility criteria for job in wipro,
infosys and cognizant?????
please tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Among TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro which is better for freshers?
  5. Which company to join as fresher Cognizant or Infosys?
  6. Infosys or Cognizant, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher? -- [New]
  7. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  8. Latest campus papers of Infosys, TCS, Persistent, Cognizant, Wipro?
  9. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  10. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  14. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?
  15. Can I apply for any IT company with a percentage of below 60 in B.Tech?
  16. Being a fresher where should I join between Wipro and Cognizant Technology Solutions if got selected in both companies?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  18. Internship related to IT Development and Maintenance for B.Tech(EE) final year student?
24th December 2014, 09:13 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR COGNIZANT, INFOSYS AND WIPRO:

The common eligibility criteria followed for Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

Usually these companies will not take in candidates who are in 2nd year of Engineering. They will take in candidates only after completing 3rd year or final year. So, make sure you find time and prepare well for the campus placement while you are doing your 2nd year which is the best time for it.
24th December 2014, 10:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro,

Wipro= 50%(B.Tech=60%)
Cognizant=60%
Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Cognizant, Infosys, Wipro recruitment.

Process of Cognizant, Infosys, Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.wipro.com/

www.cognizant.com/

www.infosys.com/
15th February 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

I am a first year student in ece.what should I do now other than the academic performance?
13th August 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B Tech CSE with 59% passed out Dec-2014 Shall I have any opportunity in infosys or wipro please reply and guide me to apply thanks
16th August 2015, 01:52 AM
dinesh the king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
sir, as now you cannot get job until you complete your ug course. because it companies will take only graduate students with out backlogs. but you can start your preparation now and can appear for interviews in your fourth year. all the be
30th August 2015, 05:42 PM
newmoon06

Eligibility criteria for Infosys is-

1-Minimum 65% in 10th.
2-Minimum 65% in 12th.
3-Minimum 65% in B.Tech without any current backlogs.

Eligibility criteria for Wipro is-

1-Minimum 55% in 10th.
2-Minimum 60% in 12th.
3-Minimum 65% in B.Tech without any current backlogs.

Eligibility criteria for Cognizant is-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th.
2-Minimum 60% in 12th.
3-Minimum 60% in B.Tech without any current backlogs.
2nd September 2015, 05:20 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

The IT companies set a very minimum qualification for entering into IT sector. But it is better to be on safe side.

Regarding TCS if the student is having 75% in his UG till current semester when they recruit they can sit for direct interview.

The other students should be having 60% in their academics.
Regarding Wipro and Infosys all the people must write the aptitude and only from that they will filter for the interview.

For any company a minimum of 60% academic performance is required. Apart from that you should be good in solving aptitude and have good logical thinking.

Your resume plays a major role in selection. So try to have many extra curricular activities, attend and participate in various symposiums during your academics itself.
28th August 2016, 01:25 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

As you are still in your 2nd semester, you have to wait another 2 semester so that you can appear for campus recruitment or off campus drive. After 6th semester, you can go for Infosys, Cognizant or Wipro. But you must have these criteria

> you must have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career
> you should not have any active backlogs
> you should not have study gap of more than 2 years
10th April 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

IAM fresher since 3 years iAM looking for job in MNC I have less percentage in all formats
1.10th -67percentage
2.12th-59.4
3.B.Tech-59.6
Will I qualify to get job in MNC companies.. IAM ECE student.. Please respond anyone my Question...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?