6th June 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for MBA-HR student?

Hello friends, I am doing MBA with HR. I want to get job in Private Sector. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities in this sector for me after completing my MBA. Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

25th August 2018, 08:28 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MBA-HR student?

Job Opportunities for MBA HR Candidates in Private Sector:

Some of the job opportunities available for MBA HR Candidates in Private Sector are given below,

<> As you are a MBA HR candidate, you can find numerous job opportunities in several fields.

<> You are required to handle and settle some of the activities like hiring of an employee, salary settlements, development, training and compensation..etc.,

<> You can also find jobs in,
* Corporate sector
* Colleges/ Universities
* Industries
* Private Sector Organizations
* Multi National Companies

Mostly you can find number of jobs in MNC companies after successful completion of your MBA (HR) course. Most of the private organizations require candidates from this MBA (HR) background to work with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?