4th June 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?

Please, help me i am fresher B.E. Electronic student and i got a job. But fresher have very less requirement in the private sector. I need job please help me out.

5th June 2016, 03:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please, help me i am fresher B.E. Electronic student and i got a job. But fresher have very less requirement in the private sector. I need job please help me out.
The aspirant should prepare well for the aptitude test conducted by the companies for the selection. It is the first step in the selection process. You can check for the vacancy details in the website of the organization and in job portals. Some of the companies also conduct fresher’s drive for the purpose of selection of fresh graduates. You can also attend the drive for a job in private sector companies. The selection process consists of aptitude test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. You have to keep on trying till you get a job. There are many online aptitude tests are available, you can keep trying them. So you can improve your accuracy and speed. You can find the job details in the job portals like Naukri, Shine
6th June 2016, 01:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?

It is completely a myth that fresher demand is less in the private sector. You can definitely get a job in the private sector. It is true that there are less opportunities in core sector but there are ample opportunities in IT sector. Initial years of your career will be learning years, then you can start switching to different companies and earn a good amount. If you have the right skill and good knowledge in it, you can avail lucrative career options .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?