6th June 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in IT Sector for BCom(Computer Application) student?

Hello friends, I am studying BCom with Computer Application. I want to secure job in IT sector. So, I would like to know about the opportunities available for me in this sector. Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

26th February 2023, 09:30 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Job opportunities in IT Sector for BCom(Computer Application) student?

As a BCom (Computer Application) graduate, you can explore various job opportunities in the IT sector. Some of the job roles you can consider are:
  • Software Developer
  • Web Developer
  • Software Tester
  • System Analyst
  • Technical Support Engineer
  • Business Analyst
  • Network Administrator
  • Database Administrator
  • IT Consultant
  • Project Manager

There are many reputed IT companies in India that offer job opportunities to BCom (Computer Application) graduates. Some of the top IT companies in India are TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, Accenture, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, Capgemini, and Tech Mahindra. You can apply for entry-level positions in these companies through their career portals or through job portals like Naukri, Monster, and Indeed. It is also advisable to build a strong network in the IT industry and to keep yourself updated with the latest technological developments in your field.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?