2nd April 2016, 01:42 PM
vikash1995

Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student?

Hi Sir,
What am I doing after B.E. from EIE branch for making future in Government sector? Kindly provide me the job opportunities in this sector asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  3. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for Accountancy Honours student?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student?
  7. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  9. How may I get details about EIE branch?What's the future prospective? I'm B.Tech 1st year student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  13. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  15. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  17. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  18. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
5th April 2016, 12:46 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student?

There are wide range of job opportunities for the candidates who completed their graduation in Instrumentation Engineering.

Some of the public sectors which offer employment prospects are given below :

* SAIL.

* GAIL.

* NTPC.

* BSNL.

* BHEL.

* MTNL.

* HAL.

* ONGC.

* NMDC.

Some of the other sectors which offer employment are given below :

* Railways.

* Army.

* Air Force.

* Banking sector.

* UPSC exams.

* SSC.
25th June 2023, 01:19 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student?

As an EIE (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) student, there are several job opportunities in the government sector that you can explore. Here are some potential career paths and positions:

Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs): Various PSUs such as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), and National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) offer job opportunities for EIE students. These positions can include roles in areas such as instrumentation engineering, control systems, and automation.

Power Plants and Energy Sector: Government power plants and energy sector organizations often have openings for EIE professionals. You can explore positions related to power plant instrumentation, control systems, and electrical equipment maintenance.

Research and Development (R&D) Organizations: Government research organizations such as the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) offer opportunities for EIE graduates to work on research projects related to instrumentation, sensors, and automation.

State Electricity Boards (SEBs): State Electricity Boards recruit EIE professionals for positions related to power distribution, metering, and energy management. You can work as an assistant engineer or technical officer in these organizations.

Indian Railways: The Indian Railways has a wide range of opportunities for EIE graduates. Positions related to signaling and control systems, railway automation, and maintenance of electrical equipment are available.

Central and State Government Departments: Various central and state government departments require EIE professionals for roles related to instrumentation, control systems, and automation. These positions can be found in departments such as the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Department of Telecommunications, and State Pollution Control Boards.

Public Service Commissions: You can appear for competitive exams conducted by State Public Service Commissions (SPSC) and the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for engineering services. These exams offer opportunities to work as Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, and other engineering roles in government departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?