14th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get permanent job for Trainee Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters?

Dear all, I am going to apply for Trainee Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters. I would like to know that if I join this company as a Trainee then what are my chances to join permanently in this company?

26th February 2023, 09:31 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Chances to get permanent job for Trainee Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters?

The chances of getting a permanent job for a Trainee Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters depends on various factors such as your performance during the training period, availability of positions, and company policies.

Typically, trainee positions are designed to train and develop fresh talent for the company, and upon successful completion of the training program, candidates may be considered for permanent positions. However, the decision to offer a permanent job may also depend on the company's requirements, market conditions, and the individual's performance.

Therefore, it is important to perform well during the training program, showcase your skills and abilities, and maintain a positive attitude towards work and colleagues. This can increase your chances of getting a permanent job in Thomson Reuters or any other company you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?