8th November 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree

Hi sir/madam am doing my first year M.com degree in computer oriented business application my big dream is to join in Airport authority of India do i have any job opportunities to walk in if so what exam should i write and what syllabus and preferred books should i follow please guide me.

regards
shyla

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  2. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority of India, Delhi?
  4. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  5. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  6. Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?
  7. Am I eligible for AAI stream for ATC post after doing EEE?
  8. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  9. Eligibility of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India
  10. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  11. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  12. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  13. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  14. Syllabus and Previous Year Papers of Airport Authorities of India?
  15. Syllabus and previous year solved question papers of Junior Assistant post in Airport Authority of India?
  16. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  17. Previous 10 years question papers of Airport Authority of India?
  18. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam? -- [New]
17th March 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree

Hello, SIR / MADAM... i am doing b.tech in mechanical engineering...and after completing my cores i would like to join Airport Authority of India...how can i join...what are the requirements...please help me and guide me.

regards
Abhirup saha
29th March 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree

Hello,
SIR / MADAM... i am doing b.tech in mechanical engineering...and after
completing my cores i would like to join Airport Authority of
India...how can i join...what are the requirements...please help me and
guide me.

regards
Abhirup saha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?