23rd May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Job options in Dubai after BCA?

I want a job in dubai as i have cmpltd b.c.a ... i require a handsome salary.... my email id [email protected]

24th May 2015, 12:51 AM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Job options in Dubai after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want a job in dubai as i have cmpltd b.c.a ... i require a handsome salary.... my email id [email protected]

You will get the job according to your knowledge in the specialized field. So, you must find in which domain you want to work and based on that domain you
need to prepare, as there is a lot many vacancy for the jobs in Dubai as there is the shortage of workforce in Dubai. So, it is a better opportunity for you to move on for Dubai.
7th May 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job options in Dubai after BCA?

I want a job in dubai as i have cmpltd b.c.a ... i require a handsome salary.... my email [email protected]
28th September 2021, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am BCA student in India. So , after finish that course can i get job in your country
7th February 2022, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I AM BCA FINAL YEAR STUDENT IN INDIA AFTER FINISH THAT COURSE CAN I GET JOB IN YOUR COUNTRY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?