15th March 2021, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Angular & Java Developers in Happiest Minds Bangalore

Hello friends, I came to know that Happiest Minds Bangalore is hiring Angular & Java Developer. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If any of you know then please let me know. Thank you!

18th March 2021, 09:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job profile of Angular & Java Developers in Happiest Minds Bangalore

Job profile of Angular & Java Developers in Happiest Minds Bangalore is as follows.

Job profile- Angular & Java Developers.

Applicant will develop and design software programs and products.

Applicant will participate in the technical design of software subsystems or components.

Applicant will code the assigned unit of work as per specification/ticket description within the defined estimate/SLA with adequate code level comments.

Applicant will write Unit Tests for the Code Developed.

Applicant will check-in and manage the code as per the defined configuration standards set for the project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?