5th July 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Java Developers in Hexaware Technologies?

Hello friends, I came to know that Hexaware Technologies is hiring Java Developer. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

15th September 2018, 11:44 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Java Developers in Hexaware Technologies?

Job Profile of Java Developers in Hexaware Technologies:

The detailed job profile of a Java Developer in Hexaware Technologies is given below,

Name of the Company - Hexaware Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

>> Candidates who have completed their B.Tech or B.E or MCA from a recognized university are certainly eligible to attend this Hexaware Technologies Java Developer recruitment.

>> Candidates having 2 to 3 years work experience in the concerned field are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> Some of the major skills that are required are ASP.NET, SQL, C and Good Communication Skills.

>> Hence, if you meet the above mentioned criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment and detailed job profile is given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?