12th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the job profile in Robert Bosch, Jaipur for the post of Graduate Apprentice as I am interested to give an interview for this post? Kindly let me know about the job profile as soon as possible.

16th December 2018, 11:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur?

Job Profile required in order to attend Robert Bosch, Graduate Apprentice, Jaipur Recruitment:

The detailed job profile required in order to attend this Robert Bosch, Graduate Apprentice, Jaipur recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Robert Bosch

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

Name of the Job Location - Jaipur

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Mechanical Engineering or
* Electronics Engineering

>> Candidates who are passing out in 2018 only are eligible to apply and as far as my best knowledge is concerned only female candidates are eligible.

@ Backlogs - No Pending backlogs

@ Percentage required - 60% marks

@ Bond - There is no bong
16th December 2018, 03:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur?

Job profile of Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur:

Duration of Graduate Apprentices program is 1 year where fresh engineers are given cross functional exposure in the field of Manufacturing and Techno commercial areas such as - corporate purchase, customer logistics & planning etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?