30th June 2020, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Graduate Trainee Engineers in SonicWall Bangalore?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is a Graduate Trainee Engineer offered in SonicWall Bangalore. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

3rd October 2020, 11:37 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Graduate Trainee Engineers in SonicWall Bangalore?

Job Profile of Graduate Trainee Engineer in SonicWall Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile or description of role Graduate Trainee Engineer in SonicWall Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - SonicWall

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Trainee Engineer

>> As a Graduate Trainee Engineer, you are required to own customer issues from beginning to the resolution.

>> You need to assist customers with deployment of SonicWall Network security products like VPN Solutions, Firewall..etc.,

>> Graduate Trainee Engineer is responsible for providing the technical support across the product lines like Web, Phone, Emails in 24*7*365 days environment.

>> You need to focus on delivering the positive customer experience according to the SonicWall Standards.

>> You need to monitor as well as track issues in order to ensure the accurate resolution.

>> You are required to assist the customers by diagnosing the problems and able to provide resolutions for technical as well as service issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?