10th October 2011, 02:38 PM
Shubhadarsini Tripathy

Am I eligible to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I am a MCA final year student

Sir,I am a mca final year student.I am studing in an institute in orissa.I have 80% in matriculation,49.2% in intermediate and 77% in mca.Am I elligible to sit in tcs campuses? Is tcs off campus coming to orissa?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  3. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  6. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  9. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS recruitment
  11. How can I get job in TCS after experiencing in any small IT Firm being a B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  14. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 69% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 65% in BCA and 67% in MCA??
  16. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Drive having remarks in E2 and E3 being a Chemical final year student?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
2nd March 2012, 09:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I am a MCA final year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhadarsini Tripathy View Post
Sir,I am a mca final year student.I am studing in an institute in orissa.I have 80% in matriculation,49.2% in intermediate and 77% in mca.Am I elligible to sit in tcs campuses? Is tcs off campus coming to orissa?

TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES is the Top level MNC company.TCS conduct On-campus or Off-Campus placement for B-TECH , M-TECH , MCA candidate only.

If you have through out 60% in career then you are applicable for TCS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for TCS.

But your academic marks is not above 60% in through out career.So you are not applicable for TCS.

Your 12th standard marks is just 49.2% so you are not applicable.

Selection process for TCS company-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview

For more details about TCS CLICK HERE
7th March 2012, 03:18 AM
tanu47

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I am a MCA final year student

Dear,
TCS(TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES) is the Top level MNC company.TCS conduct placement for B-TECH , M-TECH , MCA candidate only.
If you have through out 60% in career then you are applicable for TCS company. Pending Backlog candidate are not allowed for TCS.
Recruitment Process

a) Written Test
b) Technical Round
c) Personal Interview
All the best.
9th February 2013, 04:01 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Shubhadarsini,

The acronym for TCS is Tata Consultancy Services.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for TCS campus recruitment.

TCS is the top MNC company.

The selection procedure for TCS is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Technical examination.

* Personal interview.

The eligibility criteria required for TCS are prescribed as below:-

* completion of 10th, 12th, B.Tech till 6th semmester with 60% marks.

* Study gap- more than two yrs.

* No pending backlogs.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?