4th December 2011, 03:57 PM
aditya son

Is it necessary to paste black and white photo in AIEEE form? What size of photo is to be pasted?

is it necessary to paste black and white photo inspite of using coloured one? nd which size of photo is to be pasted?

8th December 2011, 12:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to paste black and white photo in AIEEE form? What size of photo is to be pasted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya son View Post
is it necessary to paste black and white photo inspite of using coloured one? nd which size of photo is to be pasted?
Hello friend,
No, it's nowhere mentioned in the brochure of AIEEE to paste black and white photograph.
The size of the photograph should be a regular passport size.
The background should not be multicolored. It should be single colored background.

For further information, refer to the official website of AIEEE.
11th December 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to paste black and white photo in AIEEE form? What size of photo is to be pasted?

Hello sir.. I've pasted one colour and one black & white photo.. Will there be any problem?
12th December 2011, 10:07 AM
tariqlko01

There will no such problem my friend if you have pasted black and white photo .
In instructions it is given that background should be single colored and it is also stated that your photo must be recent and preferably black and white .
The size to be followed must be passport size which is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
GOOD LUCK for your exam.
13th December 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I had not given thumb impresion and not signed by parents in aiee form .so what should i do now
14th December 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

what type of photo should be pasted in aieee form of 2012
15th December 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I have pasted a photograph of size 3.3cm by 3.7 cm as passport size. Will there be any problem?
16th December 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

my photo should b larger than the provided box.will my form be accepted
19th December 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have paste a black & white photograph with black background . Will there be any problem?
19th December 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I m giving improvement exams of 12th this year....so,wat should I write in year of passing column...
26th December 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

wht type of photo should i paste..???cn it be coloured..??
27th December 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i hv not pasted 3.5x4.5 will there be any problem
30th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted aieee confirmation page, with original dd, all required information. But my photo size was little bit oversized than the box. I submitted it on 19/12/11, and it was delivered to aieee unit on 22/12/11( info from india post website). But when i check my status recieve of confirmation page on aieee website it shows yet to be recieve/process. Does it take more time to be uploaded on website, or my form will be rejected? Help me
17th January 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is it necessary to paste black and white photo in AIEEE form? What size of photo is to be pasted?

yes it may take a long time..
it doesnt depend when you dispatched your form..
it happened wid me also
so chillax it will be shown delivered soon
10th February 2012, 10:10 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

no it should not be coloured it should be balck and white with daate mentioned below it
the date menas yours date od birth
so good luck
12th February 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

as it necessary to have only white backgrond photo in neet form ? is there would any problem if i sticked red background photo?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?