23rd January 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of IT Infrastructure Support Services Associates in Softenger Bangalore?

Hello friends, I came to know that Softenger Bangalore is hiring IT Infrastructure Support Services Associate. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know. Thank you!

11th October 2020, 12:20 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of IT Infrastructure Support Services Associates in Softenger Bangalore?

Job Profile of IT Infrastructure Support Services Associate in Softenger Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of IT Infrastructure Support Services Associate in Softenger Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Softenger

Name of the Job Position - IT Infrastructure Support Services Associate

>> You must have the ability to perform basis problem analysis.

>> You need to demonstrate the professional behavior when you interact with others.

>> You should be able to commit to absorb the recent technology.

>> Must have the ability to work in team as well as Launching applications.

>> Must be able to create the folders and copying files..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?