29th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in Samsung for BTech(CSE) graduate?

Respected Sir, I want to give an interview of Samsung as they are scheduling the interview. But I don’t know about the post which they are going to offer. Can I know what are the posts available for me in Samsung as I am a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Related Questions:
  1. Main difference between BSc IT and Computer Engineering? Which field has more scope?
  2. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  3. Which subjects are suitable for a mechanical engineering student in IAS exam?
  4. Required Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  5. Job description in Samsung Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  6. Should I quit job from Samsung if got selected in Dell?
  7. How many posts are available in MPSC for EEE graduate? When the notifications of these posts will be released?
  8. ONGC recruitment entrance exam date?
  9. Date of counseling of PGT Teachers in Adarsh Schools?
  10. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  11. Age limit to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  12. What kind of posts are available in OSSC for B.Com graduate?
  13. Study material for Computer Science and Engineering? I am preparing for graduate trainee posts in ONGC
  14. How many posts are available in MPSC for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? When the notifications of these posts will be released?
  15. Which posts are available for a B.Sc Graduate in PCS exam? How can I apply for the exam?
  16. Examination date of school teachers in JPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for English Print Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communications, Delhi being a student will be giving 12th Board Exams in March 2012? Procedure to apply for this course? Syllabus and Date of this Entrance Exam?
  18. List of posts available under UPSC recruitment for ECE graduate
29th December 2022, 07:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available in Samsung for BTech(CSE) graduate?

Posts available in Samsung for B.Tech CSE Graduates:

Samsung is a well know company which offers job recruitment for candidates from B.Tech background for several posts. They are listed below,

Name of the Company - Samsung

Name of the Job Position :-

@ Samsung Developer - Engineer :

>> Candidates must have completed B.E or B.Tech or M.E or M.Tech from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> Freshers are eligible to apply. You should have good computer science fundamentals to be eligible. You should be able to solve problems by utilizing the appropriate algorithms as well as Data Structures.

>> Selection process consists of 2 rounds and they are Samsung Online Test and Virtual Interview.

@ Samsung Software Engineer:

>> Candidates must have completed B.Tech in IT or CSE or ECE or EE from a recognized university in 2022 or 2021.

>> Candidates having 7 CGPA or above are eligible to apply. The minimum percentage required in 10th Class as well as 12th Class must be 60% marks.

>> Candidates who are not having experience are also eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?