25th October 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Developer in Subex, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Subex, Bangalore for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Developer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

31st October 2018, 04:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Developer in Subex, Bangalore?

Job profile of Software Developer in Subex, Bangalore are:

You will work on coding and testing of core java e.g. io, threads, net etc, JFC Programming, J2ee application enhancement, debugging and maintenance,

You will be responsible for development and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module,

You will be required for theoretical knowledge of programming languages,

You will work on limited scope problems, through use the of standard programming concepts and principles,

You will work in the guidance with frequent review of full objectives,

You will be expected to learn on the job in order to develope domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?