25th October 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Subex Software Developer interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Subex, Bangalore for the post of Software Developer. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Software Developer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

31st October 2018, 04:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Subex Software Developer interview?

Selection criteria of Subex Software Developer interview:

You must have passed BE / BTech (CSE / IT) from any recognized university to be eligible to selected.

You must have obtained at least 65% in 10th, 12th and 70% in BE/BTech to be eligible to selected.

You must have good analytical skills and programming skills.

You should have good communication skills.

You must have basic knowledge of Java and Database.

Eligibility candidates are selected based on overall performance in the following rounds.

1. Online Test
2. GD (Group Discussion)
3. Face to Face Interview with HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?