15th December 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Communications Manager in ZS Associates New Delhi?

I am preparing for the interview of ZS Associates New Delhi for the post of Communications Manager. I don’t know much more about this post. So, I need to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this particular post.

17th December 2019, 05:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Communications Manager in ZS Associates New Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Communications Manager in ZS Associates New Delhi as follows:-

-Handling of operations works as per company guidelines.
-Client relationship building.
-Business interactions and presentation work.
-Work with senior leaders for managing all kinds of operations within the company and over the international channel for business requirements.
17th December 2019, 05:59 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Post Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Communications Manager in ZS Associates New Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Communications Manager in ZS Associates New Delhi:

~You need to take care of internal communication channels.

~You need to collaborate with the Global Head of People Communication to foster a “one global team” mentality.

~You need to create and deploy innovative messaging that engages, informs and inspires ZS employees.

~You have to advise leaders and other stakeholders on social media best practices.
19th December 2019, 01:48 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Communications Manager in ZS Associates New Delhi?

Communications managers ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company. Communications managers distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information. Communications managers may develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use.

Address:
Tower A4 National Highway 8
Near Star Mall Sector - 30
DLF World Tech Park,
Gurugram, Haryana 122002

Phone: 0124 679 7000

For more information visit on https://www.zs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?