6th June 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Border road organizations after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

sir, which is the jobs in border road organisations after completed b.tech in mechanical
engineering.

Please let me know the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for border road organization after completing diploma from IASE university in Civil Engineering?
  2. Which courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  3. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  5. Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?
  6. What are the jobs available for me after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  8. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. What all jobs are available in mechanical engineering after completing UG course
  10. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  12. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  13. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
  15. Is it possible to get Jobs with the certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to do MS in Piping after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  18. What are the jobs available after completing mechanical engineering course?
13th June 2015, 09:08 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in Border road organizations after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Border road organizations is an unarmed force integral to Armed forces with men in uniform, both from the army and General Reserve Engineer Force(GREF).

There is recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer(Civil in its GREF)

Eligibility:

You must have done 3 year diploma or Licentiaateship in civil engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university.

Selection depends on the performance in the Trade Test.

For more complete and detailed information regarding the post visit the BRO Website

www.bro.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?