12th April 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

LIC Housing Finance is a government or private organization? How can a MBA Finance get job?

Sir, I am doing MBA in Finance from a private college. I want to know LIC Housing Finance a government or private organization? How I can get job?

16th April 2017, 11:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: LIC Housing Finance is a government or private organization? How can a MBA Finance get job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing MBA in Finance from a private college. I want to know LIC Housing Finance a government or private organization? How I can get job?

LIC Housing Finance is a public limited company and is one of the largest housing finance company in India. It is not a private organization.
For getting a job, you have to apply online when the notifications are released. You can find the job vacancies in the LIC Housing Finance website. At present there are no openings available in the company. You have to check the website frequently to find vacancies in the organization. The LIC Housing Finance website link is given here Click Here
28th October 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: LIC Housing Finance is a government or private organization? How can a MBA Finance get job?

Whether LIC Housing Finance is a government undertaking unit or not? What is the role of government of India or Indian Parliament in LIC Housing Finance ltd. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?