27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?

Respected Sir,
I did my B.Com and now I am doing MBA in 3rd semester. I am doing MBA in Finance. I am searching for an Internship which I have to do now. I am thinking of doing Internship in Tata Housing and Finance. So my question is, Tata Housing and Finance provides internship to MBA Finance student or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies offering internship to 3rd semester students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does Tata Group offers Internship to MBA(Human Resource) 3rd semester student?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 3rd semester student in Chennai?
  5. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  6. Does Amazon offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  10. Internship at TATA Motor, Jamshedpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student?
  11. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship for MCA 3rd semester student in Kolkata?
  14. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Summer internship being a student of MBA in finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Internship in TATA motors being a B.Tech 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2016, 04:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship opportunities. You can get internship opportunity in Tata Housing and Finance as a finance intern being in 3rd semester of your MBA course. However, the vacancies for interns are less, hence you should aim to enhance your portfolio, make a good resume and perform well in the selection rounds to make it through.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?