25th July 2013, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the options for me after scoring 50% marks in M.Com

i get 50% marks in m.com a.b.s.t now what i do i have no opction please tell me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any minimum marks requirement for doing M.S course? What are the options for me after scoring 50% marks?
  2. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  3. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available? -- [New]
  4. What all options do I have for government jobs after scoring 50% marks in graduation?
  5. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  6. What are the career options available for me after scoring 50% marks in PCM in 12th?
  7. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  8. Which are the best options available for me after scoring 50200 rank in AIEEE?
  9. What are the careers in the field of science? I am a 11th student
  10. What are the options available for me for M.Tech after scoring 585 score in GATE?
  11. What are the options for me after scoring 50% marks in M.Com
  12. Which are the best career options after scoring 45% in 12th
  13. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After scoring 77% in 12th what are the options available for me?
  15. What are my options after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any NIT or Thapar, DAIICT or Nirma? What are my chances to get a seat?
  16. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Management after doing full time M.Com in Business Management and scoring 50% marks?
  18. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
16th August 2015, 12:30 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options for me after scoring 50% marks in M.Com

M.Com is the Master of Commerce. There are so many career options for you after completion of master's degree in commerce. You can various government job entrance examinations.

1. Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written examination for clerk and PO post jobs. You can apply for the IBPS clerk at present online applications are going on, age limit is 20-28 years.

2. Staff Selection Commission CGL exam: The age limit is 18-30 years.

3. You can go for various other courses like Chartered Accountancy, Company secretary course etc.

4. You can go for Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

You can not apply for NET exam because you have only 50% marks in master's degree. It would be better to apply for government job exams.
16th August 2015, 09:47 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the options for me after scoring 50% marks in M.Com

There is a wide opprtunities after M.com.You can get job in government , private as well as public sectors.

Employment Area
》Banking
》Broking
》Insurance
》BPO
》Finance
》Marketing

- You can start your career as a Finance Planner , Finance Advisor , Finance Analyst , Finance Controller , Budget Analyst , Cashier , Finance Manager , Accountant , Stock Broker , Mutual Fund Broker etc.
- You can also get job in government organization such as Defence , Civil Services , Railway , Education etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?