13th May 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

List of job vacancies available in Nashik and Pune after completion of BE Electrical engineering from Pune University?

List of job vacancies available in Nashik and Pune after completion of BE Electrical engineering from Pune University? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon in order to get the job soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  2. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering?
  3. List of engineering colleges in Pune and Nashik? What is the cutoff list?
  4. What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Electronics from Pune university? How can I get a job in ISRO?
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering of Pune University in Nashik Colleges?
  7. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  8. Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?
  9. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  10. How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune?
  11. How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission?
  13. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  14. Which government college could I get in Maharashtra after scoring 145 in MHT CET and 103 in AIEEE?
  15. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  16. Which government degree college is suitable after scoring 92 in MHT CET?
  17. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  18. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd May 2017, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of job vacancies available in Nashik and Pune after completion of BE Electrical engineering from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of job vacancies available in Nashik and Pune after completion of BE Electrical engineering from Pune University? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon in order to get the job soon. Thank you!

List of job vacancies available in Nasik and Pune after completion of BE Electrical Engineering is given below;

Lear Automotive India Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Lookman Solutions - Official Website

Pinnacle Info Services - Official Website

Global Tech Serve - Official Website

Fox Controls Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Antomech Technologies - Official Website

Eagle System – Flat No 205, A Wing, Second Floor, Chaurang Building, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028

Symbiosis Open Education Society - Official Website

Global Tech (India) Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Ecozen Solutions - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?