25th January 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

List of Multinational Companies which offers job to MCA student

Hi,
i am pursuing mca final year with anna university.i have scored 10 th mark 78% &12th 63% and also bca 71% in mca 80% so tell me i am eligible for top mnc company .........and aslo please send my mailid to eligiblity criteria mnc company.

29th January 2015, 09:08 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: List of Multinational Companies which offers job to MCA student

Since MCA is Master degree course so you will eligible for applying internship in MNC software companies.

First of all you need to decide the area in which you would like to pursue your internship as it will help you in finding a job thereafter. You have options like going in to either the software or hardware, networking area. Since you have a good academic record you do stand a chance.

You could also apply in smaller companies too as the exposure you will get may be more than MNC's. In MNC's you basically will be confined to the area of the project assigned to you which is not the case in smaller companies. The plus point about getting into MNC's is that it will be good for you when you look out for a job. It will be good if the placement cell gets in touch with the HR of these companies.

You can try for
  • Insperia solution
  • Synopsys
  • Wipro
  • Infosys
  • Mind tree
  • DELL
  • Genpact
  • CTS
  • TCS
  • IBM
21st June 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I have less then 60 % in 12th but in mca i have 78 % . Can I eligible for MNC
16th September 2021, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am completed bcom I am eligible for MCA.I am completed 12th MEC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?