9th March 2014, 06:38 PM
1997ads

Which is better CA, CS or BCA?

Hi guys, I'm in +1 with commerce subjects... from Chandigarh, Punjab.
I like accounts, maths and computer.
I was planning for my career options and according to my likeness

10th May 2014, 09:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better CA, CS or BCA?

As you have commerce subject then i think you should do CA course it has good scope. No doubt BCA or CS course also has good scope but as you are commerce student then i think it is best for your career to apply for the CA. It has bright future. There is lots of demand for the CA in market.

So, you can apply for this course. Instead this BCA or CS also have good scope. You can apply for those courses and BCA have good scope and there are so many companies in which you can apply for the job after the BCA.
And after that you can apply for the master degree that is MCA after that you will get better job as compare to the after BCA. There are so many companies in which you can apply for the job after the MCA.

Here are some companies in which you can apply for the job after the MCA:
DELL
Infosys
HP
INTEL

And there are also many companies in which you can apply for the job. All companies are best for getting job.
15th April 2015, 04:20 PM
amanshrivastava98

It solely depends on you.

CA and CS are the professional courses which will bring you the direct jobs.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.

The decision is yours, choose wisely.
29th January 2021, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

See I wanted to take pcmc but I took commerce with combination ceba. Now after 12 th whether I should opt for bca or do (ca) charted accountancy.
22nd September 2021, 10:07 PM
Minal F

ALL course is good CA means CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, CS means COMPANY SECRETARY, BCA means BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS.

Chartered accountant is a professional practice of Accounting, Auditing and Taxation

Company Secretary is a 3 year course that trains students to handle the legal aspects of a firm including tax returns and record keeping.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?