3rd March 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for B.E.(Civil Engineering) candidate? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?

Sir, I am studying Civil Engineering 7th semester in B.E. I want to get job in Larsen & Toubro. As this is my dream company so I really want to work in it. So, tell me when the interview they take? Also what kind of rounds takes? What is the process of selection? I want to know all these information.

Related Questions:
  1. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  2. Selection procedure in Larsen & Toubro recruitment through internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  4. Selection procedure followed in Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview? -- [New]
  5. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  6. Detailed information about Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  7. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?
  8. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited being a Mechanical Engineer? What should I do for it?
  9. Possibility to get job in Larsen & Toubro on the basis of GATE score?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join Larsen & Toubro to do internship after Diploma Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  12. How can a BE Civil Engineering and ME Transportation Engineer get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)?
  13. Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech?
  14. Job roles of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech? -- [New]
  15. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) being a Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Branches of Larsen & Toubro providing internship programme with stipend for Mechanical Engineering holder
  17. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?
22nd March 2018, 08:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for B.E.(Civil Engineering) candidate? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?

The interview in Larsen & Toubro for B.E.(Civil Engineering) recruitment has already been over on 5th of February 2018.

The selection process of L&T has three rounds, which includes:

> Written online aptitude test

> Technical interview

> HR interview

You can still contact at the below given address and get more details:

Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T House, Ballard Estate
P. O. Box: 278,
Mumbai 400 001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?