17th January 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

List of private companies to get a job after Diploma in software Testing? Procedure to apply for the job?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Software Testing and want to get job in a private sector. Please provide me list of private companies for it? Procedure to apply for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies for software testing in Mumbai? -- [New]
  2. Job in Software companies for a candidate who has secured 59.3% in B.Tech?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  5. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  7. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  9. List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  10. List of private companies for ECE diploma holder?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  12. List of good software companies where a BCA candidate with backlogs can get job?
  13. Which course to take up for getting a job in software testing?
  14. Is it possible to get game designer job in some good private companies if I don't get job via campus placement?
  15. Which software courses I need to do for getting a software job in MNCs?
  16. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
  17. List of top Companies in Tamil Nadu? Required Qualification and Procedure to get Job in these companies?
  18. Jobs which are offered to BSc Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd January 2017, 10:36 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private companies to get a job after Diploma in software Testing? Procedure to apply for the job?

There are plenty of software companies in India which have been doing well. however some of the top Indian software companies can be listed as:

Tata Consultancy Services

Patni computer systems

Emphasis Limited

Tech Mahindra Limited

HCL Technologies Limited

Wipro Limited

Infosys Limited

3 I Infotech Limited

Actually there's not a particular procedure in order to get job in these companies but you must have done diploma engineering course in software testing or software engineering in order to get job.
as a fresher you will get job on the basis of your skill, confidence and as well as your percentage in diploma degree course are also take them as eligibility criteria.
31st January 2017, 11:35 PM
jayparikh

Default Re: List of private companies to get a job after Diploma in software Testing? Procedure to apply for the job?

List of private companies to get a job after Diploma in software Testing? Procedure to apply for the job?

Hi There!!!

Software testing is wide field.
Software development and software testing go parallel. Almost all IT companies require Software testing professionals.

You need to have good knowledge of followings in order to succeed,

-Test automation
-Manual testing
-Selenium
-Java
-SQL
-PLSQL
-Blackbox testing
-Whitebox testing
-Unix
-HTML
-Javascript
-JSON etc.

Some of the core companies where you can try,
-TCS
-HCL
-Tech Mahindra
-Infosys
-Syntel
-airtel
-vodafone
-isro
-drdo
-jio digital
-idea
-einfochips
-wipro
-tata technologies
-tata elexi
-qualcomm
-infosys
-docomo
-philips
-sony
-samsung
-nvidia etc.

Procedure to apply

-Through buddy referral
-Through career site
-Through advertisements
-Through placement agencies

Let me know, if you have any doubt.

Will happy to help.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?