6th October 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

List of private electrical company to apply for the freshers job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I just completed my b. tech in electrical engineering. Please give me list of electrical company where i can apply as a fresher? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of reliable private companies to apply for electrical freshers?
  2. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  3. Which private reputed company I can apply for job after completion of B.E Electrical engineering?
  4. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. List of best electrical core companies to apply after completion of electrical engineering?
  7. List of the companies for B.Tech electrical engineering graduate to apply for job
  8. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  9. List of best electrical and electroincs companies located in Bangalore for freshers -- [New]
  10. List of core electrical company jobs for freshers
  11. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students?
  12. Which private electrical companies are best for freshers in Kerala?
  13. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  14. How can I apply for freshers job? I have completed B.Tech EEE from WBUT
  15. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  16. List of best electrical companies in India for electrical engineering freshers?
  17. Is there any reference available to apply for core electrical jobs after completion of B.Tech Electrical?
  18. List of electrical companies for freshers in Gujarat
9th October 2016, 03:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private electrical company to apply for the freshers job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I just completed my b. tech in electrical engineering. Please give me list of electrical company where i can apply as a fresher? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!
List of private electrical company to apply for the freshers job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering:-

Mohit Electronics & Engineering Company, Shop No.1, Rishi Plaza, Near Talkies, Hamidia Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001

Excelsior Engineering Company, Opp Talkies, Hamidia Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001, Phone: 0755 2745926

Vijay Engineering Company, GPO Road, Near Tirupati Iron India Pvt. Ltd., Qazi Camp, JP Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001, Phone: 098270 5334

Samarth Engineering Co Pvt Ltd, Adityapur,Kandra Road, Kandra, Jamshedpur - 832402
Tata Kandra Road, Adityapur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 220 1164

Indian Steel And Wire Products Ltd, Telco Colony, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Phone: 0657 669 0425

Highco Engineers Pvt. Ltd., NH-33 Approach Road to Adityapur Toll Bridge, Adityapur
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 264 1863
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?