13th November 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reference available to apply for core electrical jobs after completion of B.Tech Electrical?

I am subhasish. Recently I passed B.Tech in electrical. If any one can help me how to get job in core electrical job in a reputed company? If any one have reference please reply me. I am very much thankful to you. Please provide the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  2. List of core electrical company jobs for freshers
  3. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get core job in electrical department?
  5. Are there any jobs in electrical MNC company at Hyderabad? I am a B.Tech electrical student
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  8. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
  9. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  10. Eligibility criteria for jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  11. List of electrical core jobs vacancy in Hyderabad, India?
  12. List of best electrical core companies to apply after completion of electrical engineering?
  13. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  15. What are the available jobs to apply after completion of diploma in electrical branch?
  16. Which are the core electrical companies in Maharashtra? Contact details of the electrical companies?
  17. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  18. How to get a job in core companies in Chennai after completion of B.E Electrical engineering? -- [New]
16th November 2016, 10:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reference available to apply for core electrical jobs after completion of B.Tech Electrical?

I m sorry to say that the way you are looking for a job will let you unemployed forever as it means that you are dependent upon others, which should not be the case anyway.

However, if you really wish to avail a job in core companies, try to gain some good knowledge about the field you have already studied, try to get into internship in any good organization and gain some practical knowledge and then apply for job in various core companies as and when any such vacancy is announced.

This way you will yourself increase your chances of availing job in various good and top ranked companies even being a fresher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?