6th October 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Which private reputed company I can apply for job after completion of B.E Electrical engineering?

Which private reputed company I can apply for job after completion of B.E Electrical engineering? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? What are the possibilities of getting a job after completion of engineering these days?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of private electrical company to apply for the freshers job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Is there any reference available to apply for core electrical jobs after completion of B.Tech Electrical?
  4. How to get placed in a reputed core company after studying Electrical Engineering in a Private Engineering College affiliated to Anna University?
  5. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  6. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  7. List of best electrical core companies to apply after completion of electrical engineering?
  8. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  10. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  11. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  12. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in electrical engineering? Which private job I can apply?
  13. List of the companies for B.Tech electrical engineering graduate to apply for job
  14. Details of private companies for job after electrical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC Company if I have 5 arrears in BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. What are the various competitive exam to get private company jobs after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  17. How to get a job in private core company after securing 58% marks in B.E electrical branch
  18. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
9th October 2016, 03:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which private reputed company I can apply for job after completion of B.E Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which private reputed company I can apply for job after completion of B.E Electrical engineering? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? What are the possibilities of getting a job after completion of engineering these days?
List of the private companies where you can apply are given below.

1. Hanfi Electric Company, Ram Tirath Marg, Narhi Bazar, Ram Tirath Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 228 6283

2. Govind Electric Company, 72, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B Marg, Vidyant College, Aminabad
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 268 2905

3. Chadha Electric Company, 69, LKO, Old RTO, Gautam Budda Marg, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 245 3451

4. Swastik Electric Company‎ lucknow, Gurudwara Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 097930 11333

5. Sharman Electric Company, 56, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B.Marg, Near Vidyant College, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 094150 20626
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?