12th November 2016, 03:43 PM
Md Asif Sheikh

By which Maths related stream can I get a good job with a good salary package in the future?

Respected Sir, I am very much interested in Mathematics and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know by which Maths related stream can I get a good job with a good salary package in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th November 2016, 08:55 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: By which Maths related stream can I get a good job with a good salary package in the future?

After completion of your studies surely you can get job in top most MNC companies.

* Just follow these basic steps after completion of your studies just prepare a perfect resume.
* And upload it in job portal and then update your skills.
* After that you will receive many calls from top most MNC companies.
* You can learn any software course if you interested means then try in that particular field.
* Job portals like Naukri,Shine,Monster,Timesjob.
* Maths students are eligible for software field and its mostly useful for all major fields.
* Salary depends upon the company and your position in company for minimum 16000 to 40,000.
* If you gain more experience surely your pay scale will be increase.
11th July 2019, 05:40 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: By which Maths related stream can I get a good job with a good salary package in the future?

It depends upon your level of mathematics you know because weather you do engineering or management course after your senior school both requires good knowledge of mathematical skills for analytical role.If you have good interest in technology you can opt first engineering then you can do anything Master's in technology or MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?