2nd July 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?

I have got 95% in 10th, 87% in 12th and i have cgpa of 7.7. I am in 6th sem btech now. Will I be able to write core E&C companies or good CS companies other than tcs, infosys, wipro, ibm, cognizant. Am i eligible to write samsung infenion, ericson, texas, national instruments and other good companies?

What is the min cgpa required for these companies?

11th July 2014, 08:17 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?

Yes, for sure you are eligible for all the bigger companies other than TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc.. The common eligibility criteria asked for companies like Ericsson, Samsung etc are as follows,

-> 70% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical knowledge.

-> Good communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

So, all the above criteria's you fulfill already and you can go ahead and apply for those companies as well. There are very few companies who expect above 80% marks in studies, most of the product based companies like Ericsson, Samsung, Nokia etc expect 70% above in their studies.

Start your preparation right from now and make sure that you will maintain the same CGPA till your final year. I have attached some of the placement preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through it and prepare well!
13th December 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?

My consistent mark is 10th i got 73.2 nd in 12th 73 and i have got a cgpa of 6.99 is that equals to 70?? can i apply for CTS? passed out 2014
1st May 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?

I m a final year student of electronics and ininstrumentation,my marks are, 10t10th-84.6,th-75.2 And in b.tech 7.9 Cgpa till 7th sem.i want to do job in electronics company or instrumentation company?
.what i have to do for getting job and which company is best suited for me?give some idea?
Thnx in advance.!
26th June 2015, 06:09 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

If you fulfill the listed below criteria then you can get a job in your desired companies:-

I think you should have minimum 6.0 or 6.0+CGPA in degree or graduation course.
You should not have any backlog at time of applying the job.
and in not graduation only you should have 60% in 10th as well as in class 12th also.
and you should be passed from a recognized board.
And you should have good knowledge of core subject of your respected branch.
And you should also have good command in English as well.

I hope you got it
1st April 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam i secured 82% in 10th, 73% in 12th and my CGPA is 7.49 iam in 4th sem (cse) whether i eligible to get university rank and also guide to improve my communication skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?