11th August 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and other MNC's ?

sir, I am final year student doing b.tech from gbtu. I have secure 59%,72%,71% in 10th,12th, b.teh till third year. sir, am i eligible for these mnc's. Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and other MNC's

13th August 2021, 11:47 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and other MNC's ?

Eligibility:

1. Pass your graduation with 60% or above marks.

2. Must have good academic record.

3. Good communication skills.

4. Must have English proficiency.

5. There must not be any backlog left.
13th August 2021, 11:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and other MNC's ?

The candidate should have passed the BTech course with a minimum of 60% marks overall as well as in every semester to get placed in companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, and other multi-national companies. The selected candidate shall get a minimum of 1 lakh per month as a salary after getting selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?