19th September 2019, 03:38 PM
Lokesh reddy.y

Do MNCs like Infosys, Wipro and TCS conducts their own placement entrance?

Sir, I had 92 percent in 10th and 75 percent in 12th and in B.TECH I had 59 with Computer Science Engineering. Can I get a job in top MNCs like TCS, Infosys and Wipro? Does all these companies conducts their own placement entrance? If yes, then please share the exam details.

28th December 2019, 03:42 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Thumbs up Re: Do MNCs like Infosys, Wipro and TCS conducts their own placement entrance?

Yes every year they conduct their own placement exam. Some exams are on campusing and some are off campusing based. In on campusing the MNC will come to your college to recruit and in off campusing they will publish a notification regarding the recruitment process. TCS specially conducts more recruitment exams than other MNCs. Right now Cognizant is hiring through off campusing. TCS off campus drive has also been started and it will end in 5th jan 2020. Apply before it ends. Check the link below to apply online... Thank you. All the best.
https://www.freshersnow.com/tcs-off-campus/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?