9th September 2011, 06:07 PM
abhishek01prajapati

Minimum criteria for fresher engineer to be placed in TCS, Infosys and Wipro?

what is the minimum criteria for a fresher engineer to be placed in tcs ,infosis and wipro

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  3. Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO?
  4. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  5. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  6. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  7. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  8. Job in Infosys and TCS for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?
  9. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  11. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  12. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  13. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  14. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  15. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  16. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  18. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
9th September 2011, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum criteria for fresher engineer to be placed in TCS, Infosys and Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek01prajapati View Post
what is the minimum criteria for a fresher engineer to be placed in tcs ,infosis and wipro
dear friend,

for TCS eligibility criteria is 60% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

For WIPRO eligibility criteria is 50% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

for INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

Thanks
27th September 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum criteria for fresher engineer to be placed in TCS, Infosys and Wipro?

I have 49.16% in 2. Is there any possibilities to join in an IT company
30th September 2011, 06:28 PM
shibendu

Criteria for TCS :
1.The candidate must have minimum60% throughour academic career.
2.No active backlogs are not allowed.

Criteria for INFOSYS :
1.The candidate must have minimum70% throughour academic career.

Criteria for WIPRO :

30th September 2011, 06:29 PM
shibendu

Criteria for TCS :
1.The candidate must have minimum60% throughout academic career.

Criteria for INFOSYS :
1.The candidate must have minimum70% throughout academic career.

Criteria for WIPRO :

1.The candidate must have minimum60% throughout academic career.
30th September 2011, 09:34 PM
njsingh15

Quote:
criteria for fresher to be placed in tcs ,infosis and wipro are as follows
->atleast 60% marks through out your academic i.e in
10th , 12th, BSc , Btech or MCA or MSC(cs)
->nationality should be Indian.
->there should be not more than two year gap.
30th September 2011, 10:36 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

WIPRO

Eligibility

1. Fulltime BE / BTech/ MCA
2. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate from all years/semesters in your degree.
3. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th even for some colleges wipro come with 50% aggregate in 10th and 12th......
4. B.E./B.Tech/MCA should be full time ONLY.
5. No backlogs or arrears allowed.

TCS
Eligibility Criteria for TCS selection is :-
1.)need to have consistence 60% from 10th,12th and B.tech..
2.)Should not have more than 2years Education Gap....

HCL

Eligibility
  1. BE/ BTech(CS/ ECE/ EEE/IT/ IS) or MCA degree (2010 batch graduates only)
  2. 65 in 10th, 12th
  3. Candidate should NOT have appeared for the test in the last 6 months

but there may be a vary in criteria so best prepare with more than 65% for being a safe side!!
AND also it may vary from university to university but above is the general criteria for WIPRO...
30th September 2011, 11:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
The eligibility criteria for TCS and Wipro are as follows:-

1.One must have secured 60% aggregate through out the career.

2.One should not have any pending backlogs during graduation.

3.The candidate must not have any study gap more than 2 years..

Eligibility for Infosys:-

1.One must have 65% aggregate through out the career.

2.One should not have any pending backlogs during graduation..

3.One must not have any study gap more than 2 years.

All the best.
30th September 2011, 11:29 PM
ANKIT050

Eligibility

1. Fulltime BE / BTech/ MCA
2. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate from all years/semesters in your degree.
3. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th even for some colleges wipro come with 50% aggregate in 10th and 12th......
4. B.E./B.Tech/MCA should be full time ONLY.
5. No backlogs or arrears allowed.TCS
Eligibility Criteria for TCS selection is :-
1.)need to have consistence 60% from 10th,12th and B.tech..
2.)Should not have more than 2years Education Gap....Criteria for INFOSYS :
1.The candidate must have minimum70% throughout academic career.
2.No active backlogs are not allowed.Criteria for WIPRO :
ankit
thanking you
30th September 2011, 11:57 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The minimum eligibility criteria for the above mentioned companies are :-

1) You should have 60% or above throughout your career

2) You should not have a study gap of more than 2 years

3) You should have no backlogs at the time of your placement..

Be confident for the GD and the PI round..and do prepare well for the aptitude test..

all the best..
1st October 2011, 12:19 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

Eligibility criteria for for fresher engineer to be placed in TCS, Infosys and Wipro are given below

>>candidate should belong to given below courseBE/B.TECH OR ME/M.TECH or MCA.

>>candidate should have 60 %through out of academic career.

>>No pending backlog at the time of appearing for the aptitude test.

>> Candidates should not be having more than 2 years gap in their career.

etc.

all the best.........
1st October 2011, 05:21 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
see dear the company want to hire only those people whom they think that he would carry the load of the company ,pressure from the market.....so for all these marks are not only the criteria the criteria they look is how you talk to others...how you react with others and how you get mix into them.........so all these are required to be fit in these companys..........
1st October 2011, 06:25 PM
convertor

hello friend,

eligibility for TCS:-

**a candidate finished graduation with 60% marks with no backlogs are allowed.

**computer knowledge is necessary.

eligibility for WIPRO and INFOSYS:-

**a candidate finished graduation with 55% marks and no backlogs.

**good communication and computer knowledge.

selection process:-

1.aptitude test

2.group discussion(only for wipro and infosys)

3.technical and HR interview.

prepare well with previous year papers.

all the best
6th November 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have 50% in 10th ,67.2% in 12th and i have secured 74% in b.tech after completing my 2nd year.Is there any chance to get placed in
tcs , wipro or infosys.If no please tell me what i have do to get job on the above companies.
25th November 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i have only 64%marks in 10th;ii am eligible for infosys interview
12th January 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

what is meant by live kt (or active backlog)
18th January 2012, 12:25 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

the famous IT sector companies in India like Infosys, TCS, Congnizant, Wipro, etc rectuiits the IT fresher.they take on the basis of the knowledge of candidate in c++,java.orientation language,vb.net etc,they also check the candidate's ability like attitude ,behaviour,capability,responsibility.
they take sometime written exam,group discussion,aptitude test also.
4th February 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i have only 52% in 12th, 74% in 12th and 84% in B.E. i am eligible to set in the above company.
5th April 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 2 in 55% mark,b.tec(CSE) with 60% &10th in 65%.can i apply tcs,infosys,satym.accenture..plz tell me
21st August 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

i had backlog in first semester and i cleared in second semester .Now i am all clear.now am i eligible for these MNC's?
21st August 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a 52% in inter and 50% in graduation,may i join the exam of infosys,tcs or wipro
15th February 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 57% in 10th class, 66% in 12th class and 66% in b.tech. Can i get job in TCS,INFOSYS and WIPRO ?
19th April 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Minimum requirement for an engineering student to get placed in TCS,Satyam,Infosys,Wipro,MNC's
19th September 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 63% throughout the engineering.and have got 78% in 10th and 72 in 2nd puc.!!
to which all companies am i eligible for.
19th September 2013, 11:19 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
The eligibility conditions of each company depends on the colleges in which they are about to visit.As per the placement session which is going for thr final year students in my campus BIT Mesra,the eligibility conditions which has been set up by the above three listed companies is as follows :-

1)TCS(Tata Consultancy Services) :-
~Candidates minimum marks in class Xth,XIIth,Graduation and in Current academic program me should be 60% in first attempt.
~Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
~Candidates should not have more then 2 years of study gap.

2)Infosys :-
~Candidates minimum marks in Class Xth and XIIth should be 60%.
~Candidates minimum marks in Bachelor degree course and iun Current Academic Program-me should be 65%.
~Minimum age of the candidates should be at least 20 years.

3)Wipro :-
~Candidates minimum marks in class Xth and XIIth should be 55%.
~Candidates one of the compulsory subject in class Xth and XIIth should be English and Mathematics.
~Candidates minimum marks in Bachelor degree course as well as in Current academic program-me should be 60% or CGPA should be 6.

Written Exam Pattern for the above listed companies :-
-->>There will be three subjects from which questions will be asked.
-->>These subjects will be divided into two sections and these are Analytical and Logical Reasoning & English Aptitude.
-->>Analytical and Logical Reasoning will have 30 questions of 35 minutes.
-->>English Aptitude will have 30 questions of 30 minutes.
-->>There will be no negative marking so you must attempt all the questions as much as possible.
30th October 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I hav above 90% in X,XII exams and.....first year clear with aggregate 73% & i will try to score same marks in every year ,then i have any chance to get job in TCS?
But i m little problem of comfidence , but i think i can manage this problem in interview or other,but not in clg.??
26th January 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

If the candidate complete the first sem in 2nd attempt. Is the candidate eligible for the job in infosys
12th June 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got 45percentage in 12standard and remaning60percentage can i have got job in it industry
16th August 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i got 67% in ssc,12th 59%, diploma 87%, degree 65% so can i eligible for TCS?
7th July 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E.,ECE final year..i have secured 7.24 cgpa upto 6th sem and i got 89% in SSLC and 77% in higher seconday.can i get job in INFOSYS,WIPRO or TCS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?