29th January 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

New pattern for TCS aptitude exam?

Can anyone tell me about the new?
Aptitude test pattern of tcs
And also major topics for aptitude in tcs?
Please tell me as soon as possible

30th January 2016, 07:39 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: New pattern for TCS aptitude exam?

In TCS the new aptitude test patter has been changed little bit, but you did not to worry more about this as there are little or minor change.

previously, you were assigned 1 point per correct answer and no points for wrong answer, now you will be deducted 0.2 marks for 1 incorrect answer for only one mark question.
The question level has also been increased for selecting the top creamy candidates.
So, you need to be more prepared as well as more careful about the question that you are solving.
30th January 2016, 08:20 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: New pattern for TCS aptitude exam?

You want to know about the test pattern of TCS placement drive. The selection procedure consists of online exam followed by interview.

>>The online exam is divided into two sections. The first section consists of questions related to aptitude and reasoning. The second section consists of writing a letter using the hints provided in the question paper. The interview consists of three stages i.e Technical interview, MR interview followed by HR interview

>>The questions asked in the aptitude section of the online test is of CAT level. So you have to prepare it accordingly. Following are some tips you can follow for the preparation:

**As you have to type the letter within a specified time limit. So you have to practice it and should have maintained better typing speed.

**you can start your preparation using the good aptitude book such as Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma. Following are the topics you have to prepare first from this book:

--Number system

--Series

--Speed and Distance

--Time and work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?