17th September 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the description of the job which is Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore? I have got an email regarding this job. So, I would like to know about the job description.

20th September 2020, 03:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

The job description of Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore are as follows:-

1. You will have to do programming tasks in C, C++, Javascript, Java, PHP, and Python languages.

2. Understanding of development, compile, test, debug & deploy software phases.

3. You will have to develop web and mobile applications using Javascript, HTML, and CSS languages.

4. Problem-solving mindset and analytical approach tasks.
20th September 2020, 08:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You are required to work in a team in order to Compile, develop, test, debug and deploy the software.

>> You need to write documentation for the software and APIs.

>> You need to develop web and mobile applications using HTML, CSS and Javascript.

>> You must be able to ensure close to 100% timely and defect-free software deployments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?