30th January 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Trainee Software Engineers in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR

Hi everyone, I have heard that a Trainee Software Engineer interview is going on in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR. I want to get this job so I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

31st January 2021, 02:57 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Trainee Software Engineers in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR

Pay scale allotted to Trainee Software Engineers in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR is as follows.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get salary of Rs. 6 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have good knowledge of programming language for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.ymsl.in
31st January 2021, 06:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Trainee Software Engineers in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR

Pay Scale offered for Trainee Software Engineers in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Trainee Software Engineers in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Yamaha Motor Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Software Engineer

>> Pay Scale Offered:-

@ CTC offered - 5 to 6 Lakh Per Annum

>> You must have excellent communication skills along with strong analytical skills.
2nd February 2021, 02:51 PM
Kukdu_ku

Rs.50,654/_month salary allotted to Trainee Software Engineers in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?