15th December 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Placement information after B.Tech Civil from Giani Zail Singh Punjab Technical University?

I am doing B.tech (civil) from Giani zail singh Punjab technical university campus Bathinda can i get good placement in campus placement drive

7th March 2014, 08:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Placement information after B.Tech Civil from Giani Zail Singh Punjab Technical University?

Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering and Technology is affiliated to Punjab Technical University.This college is accredited by AICTE. This Giani Zail Singh college has very well established placement cell.Many of the students of this colleges get selected in top most companies every year.There are very number of placements goes on for Civil engineering graduates.Basically this civil engineering consists of designing,planning and executive structural works.

You must be able to work in the various activities such as Tunnels,buildings,roads,bridges,water works,ports,dams,sewage systems,Airports and more.Soon after completion of your B.Tech/B.E you may go for the courses such as M.Tech/MS.Various specializations are like Geotechnical engineering,Transportation systems,structural engineering,hydraulic and water resources,Environmental engineering and management and more.The top civil recruiting companies are,
⇒ LNJ Bhilwara Group
⇒ Reliance Infra
⇒ RITES
⇒ Jaiprakash Associates
⇒ L&T (ECC)
⇒ Construction companies
⇒ DMRC
⇒ Jaypee and more

So to get selected in the above top most good companies you must put effort and work hard to get placed.For this you must have good command over the various core subjects such as Architecture and Town planning,Building technology,Strength of Materials,Structural analysis & Design,Design of Hydraulic structures,Surveying,Building technology and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?