14th June 2013, 01:29 PM
juhi.iitt7

Career opportunities in Air Force? I am pursuing my B.Tech from Punjab Technical University

i am persuing my btech frm punjab technical university .presently m in 4rth year nd my discipline is ece. i wnt to ask u career opportunities in airforce nd all india radio as m a female candidate.

31st July 2015, 10:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in Air Force? I am pursuing my B.Tech from Punjab Technical University

Yes, there are several opportunities for the bachelor of technology candidates in Airforce through the different entrance examination. Being an engineering candidate, you can apply for the AFCAT and CDS exams.

AFCAT stands for the Airforce Common Admission Test. This test is conducted by the Indian Airforce twice every year for the different branches:

>>Flying branch.

>>Technical branch.

>>Ground Duty branch.

You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering with at least 60% marks to be eligible for the different branch. The age limit for the candidates is 19-24 years.

The entrance test consists of written test and Service Selection board. Written test has two papers General ability test and Engineering Knowledge test,

For any more details, visit the official website of Indian Airforce www.careerairforce.nic.in.

For Combined Defense services, the age limit for Indian Airforce academy is 19-23 years. It also consists of written test and SSB. You can get more details at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th August 2015, 11:45 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities in Air Force? I am pursuing my B.Tech from Punjab Technical University

Yes, there are several opportunities for the bachelor of technology candidates in Airforce through the different entrance examination. Being an engineering candidate, you can apply for the AFCAT and CDS exams.

AFCAT stands for the Airforce Common Admission Test. This test is conducted by the Indian Airforce twice every year for the different branches:

>>Flying branch.

>>Technical branch.

>>Ground Duty branch.

You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering with at least 60% marks to be eligible for the different branch. The age limit for the candidates is 19-24 years.

The entrance test consists of written test and Service Selection board. Written test has two papers General ability test and Engineering Knowledge test,

For any more details, visit the official website of Indian Airforce www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?